SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool Pro v4.14.20 Apk
This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid v4.14.20 07.06.2019
Improved: Clutter database.
Improved: Added direct github link to the issue reporting screen (#2301).
Fixed: Possible crash when pausing and resuming SD Maid at various moments, e.g. during setup or when switching between main screens.
Fixed: Secondary storage not being initialized correctly when SD Maids setup is launched by any other means than starting a scan task (#2634).
Fixed: Language switcher not working correctly on some ROMs (#2669).
Improved: Recycle bins filter, added the OnePlus gallery recyclebin (#2660).
Improved: ACS based deletion on Android Q. Incompatible apps are now skipped automatically instead of stalling the routine until timeout (#2659).
Improved: Querying for hidden caches should now return more accurate sizes when scanning again directly after deletion.