OBD Car Doctor Pro v6.4.4 [Paid] Apk
OBD Car Doctor new features: Economizer widget for presentation and recording fuel economy data. Overlay mode to present economy data over any application screens.
Reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars.
– real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
– chart drawing for real-time data
– check engine light control (MIL): read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
– read GPS data: speed, altitude
– support of graphical gauges
– logbook: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
– code scanner: store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
– auto-start of last used command screen (use “Auto start of the last command” option in Configuration alone or in combination with “Connect BT at start”)
– console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use “Test”-“Console” option in Configuration to allow console screen)
– Economy/Consumption fuel parameters, MPG
– allow real time parameters recording
– read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
– recording parameters in background mode
– view and sending recorded parameters traces
– GPS traces support
– upload to server) http://www.incardoc.com
– specialized widgets: fuel economy, acceleration
– overlay to present economy data over any application screen
– read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
For files uploading do the following when your device connected to Internet:
– create account with Registration option in through the application (Menu-Configuration-Account) or with site option http://incardoc.com
– set your Login and Password in Account (Menu-Configuration-Account)
– upload your traces to server: open list of recorded traces at OBD Records page, long click on item, select “Send to service” in popup menu
– visit http://incardoc.com and login at Personal account page to view the traces.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
bluetooth (for some chinese phones)
VIN code (for some adapters)
Voltage (my bug)