AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) v2.9.8 Final [Donate] Apk
***ROOT REQUIRED*** If you don’t know what root is, please search for “How to root android” in the Internet.
AFWall+ (Android Firewall +) is a front-end application for the powerful iptables Linux firewall.It allows you to restrict which applications are permitted to access your data networks (2G/3G and/or Wi-Fi and while in roaming). Also you can control traffic within LAN or while connected through VPN.
– Material inspired Design ( not real material design )
– Supports 4.x to 7.x (for 2.x support use 184.108.40.206 version)
– XPosed modules – Download manager Leak + Hide lock screen notification for 5.x+ devices
– Import/Export Rules to external storage with UI
– Import DroidWall Rules
– Search Applications
– Filter Applications
– Profile Management with UI ( multiple Profiles )
– Tasker/Locale support
– Select All/None/Invert/Clear applications on each column
– Revamped Rules/Logs Viewer with copy/export to external storage
> Highlight system applications with custom color
> Notify on new installations
> Ability to hide application icons( faster loading )
> Use LockPattern/Pin for application protection.
> Use system level protection for app (Donate only)
> Show/Hide application ID.
– Roaming Option for 3G/Edge
– VPN Support
– LAN Support
– Tether Support
– IPV6/IPV4 Support
– Device Admin Support ( Protect AFWall+ from uninstall)
– Choose able languages
– Choose able iptables/busybox binary
– Support x86/MIPS/ARM devices.
– New Widget UI – Apply profiles with few clicks
– Blocked packets notification – Displays blocked packets
– Support for wifi only tablets
– Improved Log statistics with UI
Option to disable notification when applying rules – Recommended to turn on !
Added magisk related information in the error report
Fixed storage permission on export from rules
Pixel 2 bug on netfilter error on start
Rare preference crash on some devices
Upgraded runtime to Java 8
Updated support libraries
Fixed crashes upon loading
Fixed user reported bugs
Removed buggy quick apply — Sincere Apologies! will add it after testing with various usecases